23/02/2010

Here..Fishy, Fishy, Fishy...

It's been a super b-b-b-b-u-u-u-u-s-s-s-s-y-y-y-y-y-y week at the store! All books & CDs arrived today and I stayed until 8.37 PM barcoding and dividing them to 3 other store branches. 

"Astaga!" (or "what the f-!", "meine Güte")

Thanks to my beloved crafty co-workers for staying with me soooo late at the store and I'm so blessed that God gave you all crafty hands. Last week we got these crafty books and they're rummaging through the pages enthusiastically. I got some pictures of their origami animals.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, GUYS. Truly, I am. 


I'm eating my mangoes, placing order for a new raincoat, writing tomorrow's to-do-list and texting my bestfriend. 

Q: "What have you been up to?"
A: "A bit busy, applying for various new jobs available on-line"
Q: "Same here, but I'm busy rolling side-to-side, watching my friends using the computer. God, he's so noisy."
A: "That's why I don't call you."
Q: "I guess we thought the same thing. Me either, but I got something to tell you...a gossip"
A: "Tell me... tell me"
Q: "Later on, I will call you in the middle of your golden slumber. is it okay? ha ha"
A: "I'll punch you right on your face"
Q: "Go ahead then."