29/12/2009

Scissors Sisters Roundups

This is what I've done for weeks. Knitting & collaging. I did it between my shifts, on my days off, before I go to sleep, on my way to somewhere, while calling my bestfriends, anywhere. Recently I'm working with another yarns. Orange one!

I learned how to make a collage too and turns out that I am easily frustrated with repetitive shape. At first, I thought it was me that didn't get used to piles of papers to work on, but later on when I did it at home, I knew that it was the SCISSORS. Boo-Hoo.

Thanks to Ika Vantiani for the collaboration on her piece. (click on pictures for larger image & original post). I did the drawing part, she did the collage. I always wonder how she could cut all those pieces in exactly the same size. M-m-m-m-a-a-a-r-r-r-v-v-v-e-e-e-l-l-l-o-o-u-s-s-s-s!! You could get the art prints here

I printed out some postcards out of pictures from my last trip to Bangkok and already gave it to my cousin on her birthday.