Neptune Hits Hard (digital drawing on photoshop, 2016)
Sometimes Neptune hits us hard to the bottom. You'd rather spend your pastime by reading Han Kang's "The Vegetarian" and intentionally skipping "Star Wars: Rogue One" on the first week at the cinema (yaawwnnnn).
I painted directly on photoshop, based on sketch on notebook I made a long time ago. Here's the process:
1) It all began with this ball of fire and a palette from Victo Ngai's T-Cell
2) This was the actual design I did on my notebook. A girl that hit by meteor.
3) Then I decided to drop the girl and switched them for classic robot.
4) I added flares here and there and highlight on the robot.
5) Details on the robot. I am so happy I could cry.